Monday, March 4, 2013

APP-Y HOUR: Fuzzy Friend Leonard

Fuzzy Friend LITE/.99cents

I saw this on Pinterest and thought, "Sure let me try it.  Maybe my 3 year olds will use it for a couple of minutes."

All my boys 3-4 years old LOVE THIS APP.  I had to buy the rest of his activities.  Leonard is a silly monster that plays with a pinwheel, balloons, bubbles, eats a sandwich, drinks soda and takes the occasional nap.


This interactive app allows the user to blow the pinwheel, pop the balloon/bubbles, tickle Leonard and wake him up.  Leonard repeats what you say back and takes a nibble at your finger if you try to poke him.  The boys love to pop the balloon and scare him.

Articulation/PROMPT:
pop, oh-no, ha-ha, eat, Shhhhhh, nap, wheeeee

Language:
WH?, Follow directions

Totally worth .99 cents!


No comments:

Post a Comment