Monday, February 25, 2013

Girls go to college to get more knowledge...nah-they go to pinterest!

So you're in the need of an activity? Pronouns? Matching? Articulation? WH questions? THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!

And where's the best place to find it? Google? maybe. Pinterest? DUH! Pinterest is the place I go when I need something for a client.  Maybe that's how you found my humble blog? I'm happy you made it!

This is a blog dedicated to making people smile.  I plan on reviewing apps, and including possible lessons to go along with them!

Please feel free to request app reviews or leave me a brief message of what you're looking for and I'd be happy to recommend some.

Follow me on pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kianlyons11/ 

**I have no affiliation with above companies and am not receiving compensation for what I say in this blog**

(but if anyone from the aforementioned companies would like to provide me with compensation for mentioning them...or reviewing apps...I'm willing to negotiate)

No comments:

Post a Comment