Monday, November 23, 2015

Peek-a-Boo I'm back

Using visuals I can use this for a great listening activity.; for auditory-visual therapy. The animal hiding behind the door makes a sound and the door shakes so it's a good visual for the hearing impaired! Animals include the usual farm friends: horse, cow, sheep, chicken... and some funny new friends: owl, rabbit, llama! From a closed set I show the pictures of the animals and have the child guess which animal they hear in the barn.



I love the Melissa & Doug matching game and pair a simple barn toy to finish our FARM-tastic session.



LANGUAGE: follow directions, prepositions, matching

PROMPT:

Mandibular control: baa
Labial-Facial: boo, moo, peep, woof, meow, baa, me, push
Lingual: one, two





Old McDonald has nothing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment