Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Make your own bubbles

Sunny days are ahead. My clients and I have been enjoying the weather during our sessions.  One of my new favorite activities is making bubbles.  That's right 4 easy steps to mixing up your very own bubble solution. I have included the recipe below, however I just estimate and add soap/glycerin until the solution is making bubbles that last.

1 gallon of water
2/3 cup of Dawn or Joy dishwashing liquid (Joy works better)
3 to 4 table spoons of glycerin (available at drugstores)
stir
*ta-da!* 
(recipe courtesy of Newsday 7/27/11)


PROMPT: labial-facial, mandibular, lingual control
pop, more, oh-no, gone, wand

LANGUAGE: sequence (cut out pictures above to make cards), WH? questions, requests, action words (stir/mix, pop, run, reach)

PRAGMATICS: turn-taking



Have a towel handy, things can get messy! 
(But not dirty, cause it's soap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment